Glaciers. Waterfalls. Mountains. Deserts. From Niagara Falls to Death Valley, United States offers some of the most spectacular and breathtaking scenery in the world. Each one of the 50 states has hidden gems and spots all nature-lovers will definitely will wish to check out.
It’d be awesome if you can share it on Facebook and doubly awesome if you leave a comment below mentioning some of your favorite spots in the States!
1. Dismals Canyon in Alabama
2. Mendenhall Glacier Caves in Alaska
Photography by Gillfoto
3. Horseshoe Bend in Arizona
Photography by MassimoTava
4. Blanchard Springs Cavern in Arkansas
Photography by Erin Hunt
5. Yosemite National Park in California
6. Garden of the Gods in Colorado
Photography by Coreyrobert